23 Degrees Roastery
72 St. Regis Crescent North
23 Degrees Roastery also offers coffee for food service accounts! We supply to cafés, restaurants, workplaces or other food services. We have wholesale pricing available, with volume discounts. If you are interested, call (647) 348-4623 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
23 Degrees Roastery would not be where it is today without the solid working relationships that we have built with our retailers and suppliers. Many have gone out of their way to take the time to speak with us one-on-one, learn about our company, and explain and describe their own. Over the lifespan of our business, we have also received and encouraged responses from our customers. These interactions are invaluable, as they provide insight and feedback, whether good or bad, and which help our company remain dynamic. Conducting numerous demonstrations has also put us in direct contact with our consumers, allowing us to form relationships on a more personal level, and which has led to special projects and fundraising opportunities. We always aim to be approachable and want to maintain dialogue with everyone we are in contact with. Have a question, concern or comment? Don’t hesitate to let us know. And don’t forget to follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook and spread the word!
Charities, Sponsorships, Donations
As a small start-up company, we have always had a strong sense of commitment to our community. One of our mandates was to create local jobs, and to return a portion of our earnings to the community by donating product to raise funds for great causes and sponsoring events. We are proud to have been asked to participate in a number of events, and we are always open to requests! Here are some of the activities we have been involved in:
- Element Racing http://www.elementracing.ca/sponsors.php
- Reelworld Film Festival
- Climb to Conquer – The Stigma of Child and Adolescent Mental Health
- Blair’s Run in support of the Cabbagetown Youth Centre via Daniel & Daniel
- Festival of Farmers via Healthy Butcher Eglinton
- BBQ in support of Sick Kids’ Hospital via Battaglia’s Lorne Marketplace
- Great Grocery Giveaway – Pusateri’s Fruit Market
- Grapes of Wrath event at 13th Street Winery in support of the Canadian Cancer Society
- Eating Pomegranates Naked
- Faith Acts U of T
- McMaster Children’s Hospital via Bob’s Valu Mart (Waterloo)
If you have an event that you would like us to participate in or sponsor, contact us!